Last updated December 13, 2016
TYPES OF INFORMATION GATHEREDThe information we learn from customers helps personalize and continually improve your shopping experience at Renudo’s NY inc. Here are the types of information we gather:
- Information You Give Us. You provide information when you search, watch, buy, post, participate in a contest, subscribe to Renudo email, suggest a potential Renudo, or communicate with customer service. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such personally identifiable information as your name, address, and phone number(s); email address(es); credit card information; and content of your comments about or opinions of Renudo. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, processing your order, selecting new products and services and serving you relevant advertising. Renudo’s NY inc. will not collect any personally identifiable information about you unless you provide it.
- Automatic Information. Like many websites, we use "cookies." We obtain certain types of anonymous information which is not personally identifiable when your web browser accesses Renudo’s NY inc. or third party content (such as our Widget) served by or on behalf of Renudo’s NY inc. on other websites. Some of the information we collect and analyze includes the Internet protocol (IP) address; computer and connection information such as browser type, version, and connection speed; purchase history; and the products you searched for, viewed, and possibly purchased.
- Email Communications. To help us make emails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open email from Renudo’s NY inc. and the products and/or links on which you click if your computer supports such capabilities.
- Information from Other Sources. We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. For example, we receive updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily.
PIXEL TAGS AND TRACKING TECHNOLOGYWhen you visit this Website or view one of our emails, we may use pixel tags (also called "clear" gifs), tracking links and/or similar technology to note some of the pages you visit on our Website and personalize your experience. We may also use pixel tags to determine what types of email your browser supports. We may use the information collected through pixel tags, tracking links and similar technology in combination with your personally identifiable information.
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATIONInformation about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below.
- Renudo’s factory in Italy. When you place an order with Renudo’s NY inc, a majority of the time the manufacturer Renudo will fulfill the order. We send to our factory in Italy the order information including item(s) purchased, delivery address, billing address, telephone useful for delivery. From time to time, we may contact you on behalf of the supplier for customer service reasons such as to coordinating delivery times or if an item is out of stock. We will not provide your email address without receiving your prior consent.
- Third-Party Service Providers. We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and email, email list management, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), and processing credit card payments. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- With Your Consent. Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personally identifiable information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
- Anonymous Information. Renudo’s NY inc. uses the anonymous browsing information collected automatically by our servers primarily to help us administer and improve the Website. We may also use aggregated anonymous information to provide information about the Website to potential business partners and other unaffiliated entities. This information is not personally identifiable.
- Email Address. The email address that you supply to us for purposes of receiving our email communications will never be rented or sold to a third party.
Last updated December 13, 2016
ELIGIBILITYYou represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older or using the Website under the supervision of a parent or guardian. You represent and warrant that the information you submit to us is true and accurate and that your use of the Service will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
YOUR ACCOUNTYou are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You agree to immediately notify Renudo’s NY inc. of any unauthorized use of your password or identification or any other breach or threatened breach of this Website's security. Renudo’s NY inc. reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in its sole discretion and without notice.
SITE CONTENTOther users of the Website may post certain information or provide opinions or advice as part of the Website. Information provided by users of the Website is solely the opinion of such users and does not express the opinions of Renudo’s NY inc.. When reviewing such information, you should not assume that the user is unbiased, independent, or qualified to provide the information or advice. Renudo’s NY inc. does not necessarily exercise editorial control over content created or posted by others. Where information contained on the Website comes from third parties, even where it may have been obtained by Renudo’s NY inc., Renudo’s NY inc. makes no representations about the suitability of such content for any purpose. When reviewing any information on the Website including user-generated or provided by a third-party, it is important to understand that such information is not a guarantee by Renudo’s NY inc., and that your actual experience may be different.Neither Renudo’s NY inc. nor any of its data or content providers guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of information on the Website, and shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
CUSTOMER RATINGS AND REVIEWSThe following Terms and Conditions put forth by Renudo’s NY inc. are to be used to articulate all expectations required of you upon purchase. Any content submitted to Renudo’s NY inc. by you dictates that:
- you are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property rights
- you have voluntarily waived all “moral rights” that you may have in such content
- you have posted all accurate and truthful content
- you are at least 13 years old
- be false, inaccurate, or misleading
- infringe on any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy
- violate any law, statute, ordinance of regulation (including but not limited to those governing consumer protection, unfair competition or false advertising)
- be (or be reasonably considered to be) defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership, or corporation
- have awarded you compensation or any consideration by any third party
- include any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers
- contain any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONSRenudo’s NY inc. attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, Renudo’s NY inc. does not warrant that product descriptions, product prices or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by Renudo’s NY inc. itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
PRICINGIn the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information received from our factory, Renudo’s NY inc. has the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products listed at the incorrect price. Renudo’s NY inc. has the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Renudo’s NY inc. shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
WEBSITES AND THIRD-PARTY CONTENTThis Website may contains links to external merchant and third-party products, services, and websites. We exercise no control over these products, services, and websites, and we are not responsible for their performance, and are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, or other services or materials available on such websites, including their privacy policies and terms and conditions. You should carefully review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of all off-Website pages and other websites that you visit. You agree that we are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused to you by your use of or reliance on any goods or services available through such external merchant or third-party products, services and websites.
INTERNATIONAL ACCESSThis site can be accessed from countries around the world. This website contains products or references to products that are also available outside the United States. Such references imply that such products will be made available outside of the United States. If you are accessing and using this Web site from outside the United States you are responsible for compliance with local laws and regulations.
COPYRIGHTAll content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, video, audio clips, data compilation, and software, is the property of Renudo’s NY inc., its merchants, or its content suppliers, or customer, and protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Renudo’s NY inc. and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of Renudo’s NY inc. or its software suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
TRADEMARKSRenudo®, and other Renudo’s graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, and scripts are trademarks, service marks, registered trademarks, registered service marks of Renudo’s NY inc.t in the U.S. and/or other countries. Renudo’s trademarks, service marks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Renudo’s, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Renudo’s NY inc.. All other trademarks not owned by Renudo’s NY inc. that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Renudo’s NY inc..
COPYRIGHT COMPLAINTSRenudo’s NY inc. respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the written information specified below:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
RISK OF LOSSAll items purchased from Renudo’s NY inc. are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITYRenudo’s NY inc. WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.